Build Your Business: Family Child Care Series
Love and teach San Francisco’s newest generation.
And learn how to launch a business that’s unstoppable.
Children’s Council is now hosting a series of workshops and courses designed to help new Family Child Care owners launch their business and existing FCC owners strengthen their business.
If you are interested in attending a class in Spanish or in English, please contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fundamentals of Running a FCC Business
Come and learn the basic building components of running a successful family child care with these stand-alone workshops. Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced care giver, you will leave our sessions with new skills you can put towards your business.
- Sat, Sep 7: Clarifying your Business Concept (Español)
- Sat, Sep 14: Activities and Curriculum (Español)
- Sat, Oct 5: Designing Environments (Español)
- Sat, Oct 12: Marketing (Español)
- Sat, Nov 2: Enrolling New Families (Español)
- Sat, Nov 9: Communication with Families (Español)
- Sat, Nov 16: Business Finances (Español)
- Sat, Nov 23: Prepare for Business Taxes (Español)
Participants will have access to industry experts, one-to-one consultations, small group interactions, financial coaching and a business plan review session. To inquire about classes in English, please contact Leah at email@example.com.