The Fundamentals of Running an FCC Training Series
Love and teach San Francisco’s newest generation.
And learn how to launch a business that’s unstoppable.
These Children’s Council workshops are designed to help new Family Child Care owners launch their business and existing FCC owners strengthen their business.
If you are interested in attending a class in Spanish or English, please contact Leah at email@example.com.
Fundamentals of Running a Family Child Care Business
Learn the basic components of running a successful family child care business. Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced caregiver, you will leave our sessions with new skills and insight you can implement right away.
- Sat, Mar 7: Diseñe su Programa Único
- Sat, Mar 14: Actividades y Diseño Curricular
- Sat, Mar 28: Cree su Mejor Ambiente
- Sat, Apr 18: Comercialice su Negocio
- Sat, Apr 25: Contratos y Políticas
- Sat, May 2: Comunicación con Familias
- Thu, May 7: Finanzas Empresariales
- Con, May 18: Prepárese para los Impuestos Empresariales