Children’s Council’s Child Care Business Incubator
Whether you’re new to the early education field or a longtime child care provider, Children’s Council’s is here to help you launch and nurture a thriving home-based child care program and improve your skills as an educator and business owner.
We also offer programs and supports for educators at center-based child care programs, as well as family, friends and neighbors who care for children.
Home-based child care business owners learn to become great child care educators, to efficiently manage the administrative dimensions of their enterprise, and to sustain and grow their businesses. Children’s Council’s groundbreaking Child Care Business Incubator Program seeds a win-win niche industry where small businesses can flourish and children can thrive.
We’re here to support you through…
- Educational workshops: From launching your business to self-care, family engagement and more
- Licensing assistance: CPR trainings, child abuse reporting, home visit inspections and other requirements
- 1-on-1 coaching and mentorship: Linguistically and culturally competent
- Financial assistance administration: For your families who need child care or preschool
- Child Care Incubator: an 8-part series that helps you build a sustainable and resilient business
- Healthy Apple: Incorporate nutritious foods and physical activity in your child care program
- Support children with special needs: Learn from expert partners who offer best practices to care for children with learning or physical barriers
- Professional network: Family Child Care Quality Network offers networking, guidance from experts and other perks. In addition, connect with peer support networks that can help you build community and find mentors, via our sister organizations like the Family Child Care Association of San Francisco.
- Mobile-Friendly Care Finder: Market your program to families looking for care in your neighborhood
- Tech support: Training on common computing skills needed to run your business
Got questions? Get in contact with us by emailing email@example.com or calling 415.343.4669.