Do you believe that all children in San Francisco should have access to quality child care? Want to make a difference in the lives of families in our community and support our city’s early educators? Children’s Council of San Francisco has a volunteer opportunity for you!
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer:
- Assist with our City Kids Family Fair
- Front desk support for weekly free Diaper Bank service
- Assist in our Toy/Book Lending Library
- Provide support at our Family Workshops, including Tuesday Playgroups, Parent Cafe and New/Expecting Moms Meet-Up Groups
- Support outreach and visibility efforts in our community by making calls, sending emails and distributing print collateral in neighborhoods throughout San Francisco
- Participate in our chapter of Parent Voices; help organize and recruit participants for group trips to the state capital, help with signage and print collateral
- Quarterly book donation pick up
- Logistic support at our annual Child Care Champions Luncheon
- Assist early educators in our community in keeping their Child Care Finder profiles up to date
Take your passion for children and families to the next level!
Our Associate Board is an assembly of motivated locals, from all walks of life, who volunteer their time, skills and passion, to advance affordable, quality child care in their community and beyond. Click here to learn about Associate Board’s goals, responsibilities and benefits.
Do you have specialized skills or professional experience that could help us achieve our mission? Ask us about our advisory committees in your area of expertise (finance, technology, events, marketing/public relations, development)
If you’re interested in volunteering at Children’s Council of San Francisco, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll contact you to discuss your interests and availability.