Start or Grow Your Business
Here at BizNest at Children’s Council, we meet prospective, new and established child care business-owners where you are and help you move along a path toward high-quality caregiving and sustainable business practices.
For more resources on marketing your child care programs, running a training or tracking your professional development (including joining the workforce registry), please visit our Online Help Center.
At BizNest at Children’s Council, our program focuses on three critical dimensions of the business of nurturing young children:
- Becoming a Great Child Care Educator
- Building Your Business
- Sustaining Your Momentum
Through a layered service strategy, we connect entrepreneurs to:
- A full suite of workshops and 1-on-1 supports through our Child Care Business Incubator program
- Information and resources on our Online Help Center
- Financial assistance with start-up costs
- Our free Lending Library, including a wide range children’s toys and books
- Support in providing the children you care for with nutritious meals and snacks
- Marketing your program to families