Start or Grow Your Business
Whether you’re just getting started in the child care field or you’re a longtime early educator in our community, we support prospective, new and established child care business-owners on their journey.
Family Child Care Business Incubator
One of our signature BizNest programs, our Family Child Care Business Incubator has successfully trained and launched 100+ new child care businesses in San Francisco, creating over 800 new child care slots. We have served 970 prospective and established providers across 12 California counties since 2019. We have served a total of 627 BIPOC micro-entrepreneurs.
Given the early success of our Incubator Program, we partnered with a local research company to evaluate our program and help us with our next steps. Read the Incubator Evaluation Summary here!
Learn more and sign up for our course in English, Spanish and Chinese here.
View our full-color brochure in English and Spanish here.
We also offer programs and supports for educators at center-based child care programs, as well as family, friends and neighbors who care for children. Click here to download a flyer about our programs and services for early educators.
Through a layered service strategy, we connect entrepreneurs to:
- A full suite of workshops and 1-on-1 supports through our Child Care Business Incubator program
- Information and resources on our Online Help Center
- Financial assistance with start-up costs
- Our free Lending Library, including a wide range children’s toys and books
- Support in providing the children you care for with nutritious meals and snacks
- Marketing your program to families