In accordance with the latest Department of Public Health guidelines regarding COVID-19, Children’s Council is currently not hosting workshops in person.
However, many of our popular workshops for families are being presented virtually.
If you have questions, you may call or email the workshop organizer. Scroll down and click on the workshop in question, look for the workshop organizer’s name at the bottom of the page, then click “contact.”
- Nov 17 – Play Lab: Stress Management & Self-Care
- Nov 19 — SFUSD Student Enrollment Info Session
- Nov 19 – Sesion Informativa de Marticula para SFUSD
- Nov 19 -（三藩市聯合校區）SFUSD学生注册入讀信息会议
- Nov 20 – SFUSD Student Enrollment Info Session
- Nov 20 – Sesion Informativa de Marticula para SFUSD
- Nov 20 -（三藩市聯合校區）SFUSD学生注册入讀信息会议
Playgroups are held virtually every Tuesday at 10:30am. Click here for more info and to RSVP.
Each week child development experts lead engaging activities to build young brains, including resources and ideas you can use at home.
Designed for 0-6 year olds, their parents and caregivers. All languages welcome.
Call Jessica Boehme-Flores at 415.276.2902 with any questions.
New & Expecting Moms Group
New & Expecting Moms Group are held virtually every Thursday at 11am.
This group supports new and expecting mommies through group discussion, interaction and activities. We’ll build new relationships and support communication between you and your child. The facilitator is a new mom herself, with a background in social psychology and adult and child education.
Expecting moms and new moms with babies are encouraged to attend any or all sessions! Meet our facilitator Jessica Boehme-Flores.
Choosing a Preschool
In this workshop we address program philosophies (Montessori, Waldorf, etc.), quality indicators and tips on navigating the application process. This is a free workshop.
- We are currently scheduling our next Choosing a Preschool During COVID-19 virtual workshop – details coming soon.
Choosing Infant Care
Our series of cooking classes will get you and your little sous-chef ready for the kitchen. Prepare healthy and tasty foods while trimming on costs. Please plan to attend all classes in the series. This virtual workshop is free!
- Please check back at a later date for new English Cooking Matter workshops.
- Please check back at a later date for new Spanish Cooking Matter workshops.