African American Early Educators: Your Community Needs You!
By Je Ton Carey
Director of Black Early Care & Education Achievement
Children’s Council is seeking African American early educators to join a new city-wide African American Early Educator Policy Council (AAEEPC). Support your community through collaboration and expertise sharing!
You can help us:
- Increase the number of and retention of African American early educators in San Francisco
- Provide racial justice recommendations and improve outcomes for African American children
- Build a strong early educator support system for African American families, educators and children
- Subscription service to technical administrative supports
- Monthly stipend of $150*
- Opportunity to collaborate with peers and stakeholders while impacting change!
Council members will:
- Attend bi-monthly council meetings
- Attend community meetings on behalf of the community
- Work cooperatively to accomplish goals
- Actively participate in efforts to support an improved early care system that affirms and supports African American children, families and early educators.
Click here to apply for this exciting new initiative!
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.343.3367 with any questions.
*African American Family Child Care providers who meet monthly requirements and expectations.
Comments are closed