Stay-at-Home Resources for Stay-at-Home Families
While the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus has created many gaps in services, individuals and organizations have rallied to fill the holes so that families can continue to function.
Below is a list of various tools and resources for families. We hope that you and others will be able to make use of these services.
Additionally, we recently launched our new Children’s Council Online Help Center, which offers a full range of information, resources and activities for families.
- Emergency Child Care Services from DCYF (ages 5-18)
Health & Wellness
- SFUSD Provides Free Meals for Students (ages 0-18)
- SFUSD Free Meal Distribution Map (0-18)
- Recommended Precautions from San Francisco (all ages)
- PBS Kids’ How to Talk to You Kids about Coronavirus (0-12)
- Tips by Text (ages 0-5)
- What to do with your kids when schools are canceled (ages 0-10)
- Navigating School Closures (ages 0-12)
- Virtual Field Trips (ages 0-12)
- KQED’s Learn at Home Resources (ages 5-18)
- 150+ Enrichment Activities for Children (all ages)
Guides & Resource Hubs
- PBS Kids Daily Newsletter (sign-up via email) (ages 0-12)
- Parents for Public Schools’ Crowdsourced Resources (all ages)
- Free Subscriptions/Resources (all ages)
Comments are closed