- This event has passed.
Family Workshop: Cooking Matters 20220914
September 14, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Cooking is a family activity! Join us with 18 Reasons and learn how to prepare fast, delicious and healthy meals on a budget. The whole family is encouraged to attend all four sessions.
Come join us for 4 FREE virtual cooking classes!
Practice skills like:
- Preparing healthy and delicious recipes quickly.
- Involving kids in age-appropriate cooking tasks.
- Buying fruits and vegetables on a budget.
- Comparing prices to find bargains.
- Reading and comparing food labels.
- Planning affordable meals and sticking to your budget!
In each class you will:
- Cook and eat a healthy meal.
- Receive a FREE bag of fresh produce and new recipes to make at home.
- Groceries and recipes will be available the day before class for pick up at Children’s Council.