Join Our Team
What we do matters, and so do the people who work here. At Children’s Council, our mission is to connect families to child care that meets their needs. We pride ourselves on hiring talented and dedicated staff to help us meet that goal.
Our office is located in the Mission Dolores area surrounded by restaurants and nearby Dolores Park, the perfect place to spend your lunch hour.
We offer a family friendly workplace plus a comprehensive health and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and AD&D coverage
- 401(K) retirement plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax transportation vouchers
- Competitive salaries compared to those paid by similar employers
- Ongoing training and professional development for all staff
Our current open positions:
- Operations Support (Part-time)
- Resource & Referral Family Support Navigator (Bilingual Cantonese)
- Child Care Payment Services Supervisor
- Communications and Design Associate
- Family Child Care Home Education Network (FCCHEN) Specialist
- Child Care Quality Coach (Bilingual Cantonese)
Learn more about Children’s Council and meet some of our staff and clients:
Children’s Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values its diverse workforce. Candidates who will contribute to our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. Children’s Council adheres to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding reasonable accommodation procedures.