Provider Honoree Applications Due Soon!
UPDATE: The deadline for providers to apply for this special honor has been extended to Monday, December 5!
Do you love your child care provider? Has your child learned and benefited from being in a safe, nurturing child care environment?
Would you like to see your child care provider honored in a very special way? Then encourage her (or him!) to apply for our Family Child Care Provider award!
After a tremendously successful inaugural event this past spring, Children’s Council will host its second annual Child Care Champions luncheon at the Four Seasons Hotel on April 6, 2017.
This year we will once again honor a Family Child Care provider whose dedication to providing quality care to San Francisco children is exemplary.
The provider selected will be recognized at the event and will be featured in a video, which will be shown at the event and posted online. This year we also featured our honoree in our Annual Report.
To learn more about last year’s event and view the Honoree video, visit childrenscouncil.org/childcarechampions.
The criteria for applying is as follows:
- You must be a licensed Family Child Care home (FCC)
- You must be in good standing with Community Care Licensing
- You care for children with subsidies
- You have participated in several Children’s Council quality improvement services and can speak to the impact of those services on your program
- You agree to be photographed and participate in a video
- You must be available to attend our event on April 6, 2017