We are committed to empowering everyone who cares for young children. Children’s Council is part of a statewide program designed to increase the amount of quality, licensed child care available to the public. The California Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP) promotes quality, professional development, and business expansion for family child care homes. CCIP is open to current providers as well as anyone interested in starting a family child care home.
Benefits of Participating in CCIP
- Assists you in meeting California State licensing requirements
- Become certified in CPR & First Aid plus Health & Safety
- Access to our Business Center and professional networks
- Scholarships and financial incentives
- Free workshops on important topics like:
- Bookkeeping and marketing
- Guidance and positive discipline strategies
- Nutrition and meal preparation
- Childhood growth and developmental stages
Our expert staff is here to help you build a successful, strong business! To learn more about CCIP, please email Roberta Gonzalez or call 415.276.2974.
Past workshop topics include inclusion training, budgets and tax preparation, business development and marketing. Check back soon for more offerings!
Click here to view other workshops at Children’s Council.