Building momentum along several empowerment movements, San Franciscans are looking for meaningful ways to get involved or give back. Our Associate Board does just that. We are an assembly of motivated locals, from all walks of life, who volunteer their time, skills, and passion, to advance affordable, quality child care in their community and beyond.
If you want to make a direct impact in the life of San Francisco families, this is the best place to start. We have outlined our goals, responsibilities, and benefits.
Meet our Founding Members, and contact our co-chairs to find out more.
Our Associate Board is currently accepting new members. Email us at email@example.com with your resume and we will schedule a brief interview.
The Associate Board’s three main goals are meant to support the Children’s Council mission to advance affordable, quality child care in San Francisco:
- Involve dynamic, passionate, and skilled individuals to spearhead quality child care awareness
- Support Children’s Council mission and efforts by organizing events and fundraisers
- Develop a pipeline for future leadership of Children’s Council
- Individual Give/Get Goal of $500 per year, suggested split as follows:
- Give (Donate) $250 annually, students exempt
- Get (Fundraise) $250 annually
- Participation in Associate Board meetings, calls, and events
- Advocacy and recruitment of future Associate Board members
- Featured profile on Children’s Council website
- Discounted tickets to Children’s Council events
- Opportunity for mentorship, growth, and experience working alongside leaders in the public and private sector