Join Our Team
For more than 45 years, Children’s Council has been the heart of child care and early education in San Francisco, advancing the belief that high-quality child care can transform lives and communities.
Our more than 120 team members help families navigate their child care and preschool options and secure financial assistance to pay for it. We provide home-based child care businesses with the training and resources to succeed. Through a wide range of free programs and workshops, we support parents and caregivers as they build child development skills.
As the city’s second-largest nonprofit contractor, with an annual budget of over $100 million, we are a major stakeholder in the child care system. We educate the public and advocate for increased investment in early education at the local and state level. If you are a child care champion, we want you on our team.
We offer a family friendly workplace plus a comprehensive health and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and AD&D coverage
- 401(K) retirement plan with match
- Flexible spending account
- Generous paid time off
- Pre-tax transportation vouchers
- Competitive salaries compared to those paid by similar employers
- Ongoing training and professional development for all staff
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our current open positions:
- Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR III) Family Support Navigator
- Chief Technology Officer
- Client Relations Representative
- Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR I) Specialist
- Family Subsidy Specialist
- Client Relations Coordinator
Learn more about Children’s Council and meet some of our staff and clients:
Children’s Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values its diverse workforce. Candidates who will contribute to our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. Children’s Council adheres to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding reasonable accommodation procedures.