Do you believe that all children in San Francisco should have access to quality child care? Want to make a difference in the lives of families in our community and support our city’s early educators? Children’s Council of San Francisco has a volunteer opportunity for you!
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer:
- Front desk support for weekly free Diaper Bank service
- Assist in our Toy/Book Lending Library or at one of our Family Workshops
- Support outreach efforts to hospitals and pediatricians by phone or email or by distributing print collateral
- Participate in our chapter of Parent Voices
- Logistic support at our annual Child Care Champions Luncheon or other public events
- Assist child care providers in keeping their Online Child Care Finder profiles up to date
- Do you have specialized skills or professional experience that could help us achieve our mission? Ask us about our advisory committees in your area of expertise (finance, technology, events, marketing/public relations, development)
If you’re interested in volunteering at Children’s Council of San Francisco, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll contact you to discuss your interests and availability.