City Kids Family Fair
Saturday, September 29, 2018: 10am – 1pm
Mission Dolores Academy Playground
Adjacent to Children’s Council
445 Church Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Photos with Elmo
- Free tote bags, a children’s book and fresh produce for the first 500 families*
- Live music and performances, including DJ Hey Love, Treehouse Learning Puppet Show, “It’s Yoga Kids” and more!
- Hands-on giant bubble-making magic with the “Bubblologists” from Bubble Mania
- Explore a real San Francisco Fire Truck**
- Face-painting, pinwheel-making, giant legos, arts/crafts and interactive games
- Food and beverages available for purchase
Need help finding child care or preschool? City Kids is the perfect place to start.
City Kids Family Fair showcases many of the amazing child care and early education programs and services available to San Francisco families through Children’s Council and our community partners.
Volunteer with us!
Do you believe that all children in San Francisco should have access to quality child care? Then we have a volunteer opportunity for you! All volunteers will receive lunch and a Children’s Council t-shirt. Learn more here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll contact you to discuss your interests and availability.
2018 City Kids Family Fair Booth Sponsor: ActivityHero
*While supplies last
**Fire truck arrival time TBA
- A non-glass water bottle (there will be water stations for refills)
- Other items your little one may need (diapers, wet wipes, etc.)
Some amenities we’ll be offering to make your experience more enjoyable:
- Indoor baby changing area
- Nursing mothers’ room
- Stroller parking area
- Hand-washing stations
- First aid
- Drinking water stations
- Recycling & composting eco stations
Coming to City Kids? Help us keep our event fun and safe for everyone!
- No dogs or pets. Only service animals allowed
- No alcoholic drinks / narcotics / related paraphernalia
- No smoking or vaping
- No bottles, cans or glass containers
- No large ice chests or coolers
- No weapons, (guns, mace, pepper spray or knives)
- No toy guns, water pistols, or imitation weapons
- No skateboards, in-line skates, or scooters
- No gang “colors” and/or paraphernalia