Please note that due to technical difficulties, all Children’s Council phone lines are down today, Tuesday, January 9, 2018. We hope to have service restored as soon as possible, and are working closely with our vendor to bring them back online. For the time being, please communicate with us via email.
If you are a parent, provider or caregiver and have questions about San Francisco’s new Early Learning Scholarship System, please read our information page at www.childrenscouncil.org/ELS or scroll to the bottom to find out who to call.
Click below to email our staff directly.
- Help with your child care search
- Finding care for a child with special needs
- Help paying for child care
- Support for child care providers
- Enroll in the Child Care Food Program
- Get involved with Parent Voices
- Help registering for a workshop
445 Church Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Resource and Referral counselors are available:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to Noon.
Front Desk: 415.276.2900
Resource and Referral Line: 415.343.3300